Error while loading DHTMLX connector

Hi,

I’m trying to load the connector.js and I keep getting this error.

I am using the std edition package given on website and this is the order in which
scripts are loaded.

<script type="text/javascript" src="/app/js/dhtmlx412/codebase/dhtmlx.js"></script> 
    <script type="text/javascript" src="/app/js/dhtmlx412/connector.js"></script>

If this error happens I also get UncaughtRangeError:Maximum Call Stack size exceeded
dhtmlxGridObject.load (dhtmlx.js:9)

on the grid. If I remove the connector, then the grid loads perfectly but I have to generate xml for php. Any clues?

The grid initializing code used is given below but I want to use connector so that I can save the data and make the grid editable.

mygrid = new dhtmlXGridObject('gridbox');
	mygrid.setImagePath("/app/js/dhtmlx412/codebase/imgs/");
	mygrid.setHeader("Id, Data Value");
	mygrid.setInitWidths("100,*");
	mygrid.setColAlign("center,left");
	mygrid.setColTypes("ro,ro");
	mygrid.setColSorting("int,str");
	mygrid.enableMultiselect(true);
        mygrid.enableAutoHeight(true,700);
	mygrid.init();
	mygrid.load("/app/ajax_datavalues/<?=$account->id?>/<?=$selTagId ?>/list");

Thank you for your help. Its a great product overall.

If you are using dhtmlx.js you need not include connector.js, it is already a part of dhtmlx.js file.

. If I remove the connector, then the grid loads perfectly but I have to generate xml for php.

Do you mean that data loading from PHP file doesn’t work without connector ? Grid will call remote url and while it returns valid xml or json data it will work correctly. Data loading doesn’t depend on presence of connector.js on the page.

Cool,

Thanks for the quick reply Stanislav. That clarifies it.