Errors using TreeConnector

I’m using TreeConnector for the first time, as I have previously generated custom XML to use with trees in my projects. When I load the data, I get the following error messages:

[31-Dec-2015 08:58:47 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: Missing argument 6 for TreeRenderStrategy::render_set(), called in E:\intranetbeta\Resources\dhtmlx\connector\v2.0\strategy.php on line 170 and defined in E:\intranetbeta\Resources\dhtmlx\connector\v2.0\strategy.php on line 152 [31-Dec-2015 08:58:47 America/Chicago] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: mix in E:\intranetbeta\Resources\dhtmlx\connector\v2.0\strategy.php on line 156 [31-Dec-2015 08:58:47 America/Chicago] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: mix in E:\intranetbeta\Resources\dhtmlx\connector\v2.0\strategy.php on line 158 [31-Dec-2015 08:58:47 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: Missing argument 6 for TreeRenderStrategy::render_set(), called in E:\intranetbeta\Resources\dhtmlx\connector\v2.0\strategy.php on line 170 and defined in E:\intranetbeta\Resources\dhtmlx\connector\v2.0\strategy.php on line 152 [31-Dec-2015 08:58:47 America/Chicago] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: mix in E:\intranetbeta\Resources\dhtmlx\connector\v2.0\strategy.php on line 156 [31-Dec-2015 08:58:47 America/Chicago] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: mix in E:\intranetbeta\Resources\dhtmlx\connector\v2.0\strategy.php on line 175 [31-Dec-2015 08:58:47 America/Chicago] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: mix in E:\intranetbeta\Resources\dhtmlx\connector\v2.0\strategy.php on line 175

Here is the code where I instantiate the tree:

var treeSoftwareList = createSoftwareListTree(tabsMain.cells("software")); // /IT/Inventory/inventory_software.js treeSoftwareList.loadData(toolbarSoftware.currentBranch);

Here is the function it calls to create the tree:

[code]function createSoftwareListTree (container){
var tree = container.attachTree();

tree.loadData = function (branch) {
	var url = "/IT/Inventory/inventory_processor.php?invtype=software&invaction=TreeSoftwareList&branch=" + branch;
	console.log(url);
	tree.load(url);
}

return tree;

}[/code]

And here’s the relevant portions of the PHP Connector call:

require($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT']."/Resources/dhtmlx/connector/v2.0/tree_connector.php"); require($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT']."/Resources/dhtmlx/connector/v2.0/db_mysqli.php"); $mysqli = new mysqli("server", "user", "password", "database); $connector = new TreeConnector($mysqli, "MySQLi"); $connector->render_table("Inventory_Software","PackageID","Name","","ParentID");

The data loads fine, but I don’t want to be filling up my error logs with these messages. I don’t get the same issues with any of the other connectors I use (grid, form, options, and data), so it seems to be something in the TreeConnector class, but I couldn’t figure out what it was.

Hi,

Please try to update connector files with latest ones from the GitHub

github.com/dhtmlx/connector-php

I finally had a chance to go back to this project and try it. The latest connector does not give the error message. Thank you!