Export Grid to PDF

Hi

I am exporting my PDF Grids in Firefox and Google Chrome works fine but in Internet Explorer 8 I get the following error when exporting:

Warning: error_log(error_report_2011_04_11__15_02_21.xml) [function.error-log]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/web/interactivo.maristas.cl/js/dhtmlxGrid_v26_PRO_100916/grid2pdf_100909/grid2pdf/server/generate.php on line 27
/home/web/interactivo.maristas.cl/js/dhtmlxGrid_v26_PRO_100916/grid2pdf_100909/grid2pdf/server/generate.php at 20 : simplexml_load_string() [function.simplexml-load-string]: Entity: line 9: parser error : Input is not proper UTF-8, indicate encoding ! Bytes: 0xE9 0x20 0x41 0x6E

I’m using the version DhtmlxGird Pro v2.6 and gridtopdf 100909, please help

1. Enable write permission in directory with generate.php.
  2. If you fix the first problem you’ll find error report in the same directory with generate.php file. Can you post it here? It can be usefull to fix the second issue.

thanks sematik

Grant permissions to the folder containing generate.php server but now I keep the error out utf-8 encoding in internet explorer, firefox and google crhome works perfectly.

/home/web/interactivo.maristas.cl/js/dhtmlxGrid_v26_PRO_100916/grid2pdf_100909/grid2pdf/server/generate.php at 21 : simplexml_load_string() [function.simplexml-load-string]: Entity: line 19: parser error : Input is not proper UTF-8, indicate encoding ! Bytes: 0xF3 0x6E 0x2C 0x20

There is a way to set the UNICODE in gridtopf?because it it is not in the documentation: docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtmlxgrid:pdf&s[]=export&s[]=to&s[]=pdf&s[]=grid

the problem is corrected manually change the settings of Internet We explore (UTF-8), but in our application that should be automatic.

Please help … thanks

Was debug file generated when you called export?
It would be usefull to see it.

Thanks Olga

I solved the problem, using the logic and detect Enconding with documen.charset in javascript and in generate.php, i used utf8_encoding().

Bestr regards

i solved this problem
1- download all of TCPDF in tcpdf.org/doc/index.html
2- copy all of files in tcpdf in your server
3- change code public $lang = Array(‘a_meta_charset’ => ‘UTF-8’, ‘a_meta_dir’ => ‘rtl’, ‘a_meta_language’ => ‘fa’, ‘w_page’ => ‘Page’); to your language in gridPdfGenerator.php
4- change your font in code $this->cb->SetFont(‘dejavusans’, ‘’, 12); in gridPdfWrapper.php
for more information study example in downloaded file

Hi, good work!

Hi mike_2010&shoeibi,
Could u provide a detail java version sample?In addtional,exported PDF can show chinese character or not?
Thanks a lot.