Facing Problem in Sub-grids

Hello,
I am using Sub Grids I am creating grid within grid from dynamic data, I have follow what is written in documentation, but I could not achieve my goal for what I am looking.
Here is my scenario.

I want to show data from XML file for each record in sub-grid dynamically, when I click on + sign then I want to load the related data for each record in sub row.
I have created XML file same as the given in example, but when I click on + sign its does not show the sub row, its just give me empty row nothing on it.

Please help me out.
Thanx in advance.

You may try to use the onSubgridCreated event. It occurs just before the subgrid first-time expanding.
You may create a complete grid from that event on the fly.
For example:

mygrid.attachEvent("onSubGridCreated", function(subgrid,rId,rInd){ subgridobj=subgrid subgrid.setHeader("Sales, Book Title, Author"); subgrid.setInitWidthsP("*,*,*") subgrid.setColAlign("right,left,left") subgrid.setColTypes("ed,ed,ed"); subgrid.setColSorting("int,str,str") subgrid.init(); subgrid.setSkin("dhx_skyblue") subgrid.load("subgrid_data.xml",function(){ subgrid.callEvent("onGridReconstructed",[]); subgrid.setSizes(); mygrid.setSizes(); }); return false; // block default behavior });

If the problem still occurs for you pelas,e provide with a complete demo or a sample of your code with the init of your grid and the code which generates your subgrid.

Thanks a lot, I have fixed that problem by doing the with ajaxcall, thanks for your response… really appreciated… Thanks again. :slight_smile: