fill a form input type with a session variable

Hello everyone,
I have a problem since a few days on my form: In fact, I have session variables on the server side and I do not know how Retrieve its to fill my form fields (input type item) located at the client side.

I often used to do with the connector when the item is select type, but with the input type I’m stuck.

thank you for your answers.

Hello
You need to use method setFormData()

myForm.setFormData({name: newValue});

i.e.
myForm.setFormData({“username”: “Alex”});

the values ​​are in the server side,in the session,
ie $_SESSION[‘nom’],$_SESSION[‘prenom’], $_SESSION[‘matricule’] .

in the client side

FormMission.load("pardefaut.php");

in the server side (pardefaut.php), i do this

<?php
session_start();
//var_dump($_SESSION); die();
require_once 'config_db.php';
$form->render_array($_SESSION,"id","nom,service");

?>

but it does not work, i have the following PHP error:
[02-Aug-2013 10:06:03] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘ID parameter is missed’ in H:\Program Files\Zend\Apache2\htdocs\Mission.17.07.2013\vues\codebase\form_connector.php:57
Stack trace:
#0 H:\Program Files\Zend\Apache2\htdocs\Mission.17.07.2013\vues\codebase\base_connector.php(467): FormConnector->parse_request()
#1 H:\Program Files\Zend\Apache2\htdocs\Mission.17.07.2013\vues\codebase\base_connector.php(438): Connector->render()
#2 H:\Program Files\Zend\Apache2\htdocs\Mission.17.07.2013\controleurs\pardefaut.php(5): Connector->render_array(Array, ‘id’, ‘nom,service’)
#3 {main}
thrown in H:\Program Files\Zend\Apache2\htdocs\Mission.17.07.2013\vues\codebase\form_connector.php on line 57

and the following dhtmlx error :
Error type: LoadXML
Description: Incorrect XML

Thank you!

If you have type “incorrect XML” - it is the issue. You need to check your xml syntax or pathes, or something like this. It seems like it is not dhtmlx issue.
If you will not find the mistakes - you can send us demo with a link to this topic on support@dhtmlx.com
docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=othe … leted_demo

in client side and server side,
is that the way to proceed is correct please?

Unfortunatelly, we couldn’t help you without your code - we can’t reproduce the issue and need demo.