filter and dynamic xml loading

Hi, i was just wondering what you think the best solution is to the following problem:

we have a grid with thousands of rows of data. we load the data with xml and currently have enableDistributedParsing turned on. this works fine, however we have now placed a filter at the top of each column.

we have noticed that the distributed parsing takes a few minutes to load the page but the filtering obviously searches just on the data that is currently loaded. so when a user loads the page he/she has to wait for the full grid to load before they can do a search of the set of rows.

is there another method we should be using instead of the distrubuted parsing or is there anything else we should do that will solve this problem

thanks

richard

>>is there another method we should be using instead of the distrubuted parsing
I strongly recommend to check static Smart Rendering, while allowing to use all grid’s API ( including filtering ) it loads data much more faster ( the filters works in such mode a lot faster as well )

>>or is there anything else we should do that will solve this problem
It possible to implement some scenarios
     - add custom code which force existing filtering after all data loaded
     - add custom code which will repeat existing filter set after each subset of data loaded
In any case it will result in relative slow loading|filtering.

i strongly recommend to check static Smart Rendering

thanks this works perfectly