Filter dates

I currently have a column which is set to type ‘ro’ but has Date values in it in format dd/mm/yyyy. Have you got any suggestions for setting up a Filter in the Header like the #numeric_filter so that we can do date comparisons etc.

Thanks

Purvez

Anybody please help.

Thanks

It can be done only with custom filtration creating. You can use filterBy() method to filter grid in any why you wish docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtm … filterby&s[]=filterby

Thanks for that info Olga. Have you got any examples of using the ‘Custom Shortcuts Creation’ ( docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtm … s_creation ) inside the header for filteration purposes rather than the example which only shows how to create an ‘html’ based item inside the header.

What I don’t understand is how within the in_header_custom_label function I can access the column’s data and what I must return from the function.

Thanks

Purvez

OK I’ve managed to create a Custom filter but need help with the following please:

1. I have included an html ‘input’ of type text in my attach header to accept number of days. However I would like it to ‘look’ (including font size etc.) like a #numeric_filter. Is there a particular css style or class I can attach to my ‘input’ element?

2. When I click inside the element the attached header row shows the ‘sort up/down arrow’. How can I stop that from appearing?

Thanks for your help.

Purvez

1. I have included an html ‘input’ of type text in my attach header to accept number of days.
    However I would like it to ‘look’ (including font size etc.) like a #numeric_filter. Is there a
    particular css style or class I can attach to my ‘input’ element?

Unfortunately there is no such opportunity.

1. When I click inside the element the attached header row shows the ‘sort up/down arrow’. How can I stop that from appearing?

You may try to deny sorting of the needed column at all but it’s not available to deny sorting to specific level of header.