Filter GroupList

Can I filter a grouplist?

I have the following code and nothing happens

$$(“mylist”).filter("#ITEM#", $$(“filter”).getValue());
$$(“mylist”).refresh();

mylist: id of my grouplist
filter: id of my input

Yes, it supports filtering in the same way as plain list.

Be sure that case of “ITEM” is correct ( if property was defined in lower case - it need to be here in lower case as well )

yes the name is correct but it is not filtering here is my code

dhx.ready(function() {

dhx.ui({
            id: 'app', view: 'layout', height: 1024, width: 768,
            rows: [

{
view: “toolbar”, type: “SubBar”, id: “subbar”,
elements: [
{view: “text”, id: “filter”, label: “Filter”, align: “left”, click: “filterList” }
]

},
                {
                   view: "grouplist", // in the popup we create grouplist object
                   id: "mylist", scroll: true,
                   select: true, // activate the possibility to choose a data item
                   url: "data.xml", // the path to data file
                   datatype: "xml", // the type of data
                   type: {// specifies data which grouplist will present

templateItem: "#item#", //an html template that defines data that will be presented in the list
                       templateGroup: "#group#", //an html template that defines data that will be presented in the group header in the collapsed state
                       templateBack: "#group#"//an html template that defines data that will be presented in the group header in the expanded state. 			
                   }

}

]

});

});

filterList = function() {

$$("mylist").filter("#item#", $$("filter").getValue());
            $$("mylist").refresh();

}

});

Sorry for inconvenience, there is a problem with filter in grouplist in the current version.

Which behavior do you expect when filtering group-list - filter top level only, or filter all hierarchy of elements ?

I want to filter all hierarchy of elements

Current version doesn’t support this functionality, but I think that we will be able to provide an update in few days. Please contact us directly at support@dhtmlx.com for the update.

Thanks, I decided no to use this product until you have a stable version (maybe next year?)

after acquiring the license and how get the upgrade

Please request the upgrade through the online support system (you should have received the login details after the license purchase).