Filter is working with id instead of value

I have a datagrid that as a column that’s a treegrid.

I want to implement header filtering but the problem is the text value is being displayed but the filtering is reading the id value. ie (value=Apple id=68).

Is there a way to have the grid filter on the text value versus the id? Please help me

All inbuilt grid’s filters take getValue() from the cell to filter grid by necessary column. If getValue() returns id - column will be filtered by id, if getValue() returns label - column will be filtered by label.
If you need filter by labels you can:
1) Implement custom eXcell type and change getValue() method so it will be return column label. You can find more information here dhtmlx.com/dhxdocs/doku.php?id=d … iltering&s[]=filterby

Hi,
i am not getting clear from those examples. Actually we purchased a professional edition of dhtmlx tool. Kindly provide a simple example or send code to velmurugant@sevenstrata.com

Thanks,
VelmuruganT

Please contact support@dhtmlx.com and provide you ref. ID and we will send you example.

Hi,
Or else Is it possible to set #select_filter manually. I want to put select_filter values as a tree. based on the tree values it should filter. Is it possibe?

Hi,
I have sent mail to support@dhtmlx.com with Ref number.
Herewith i have attached screenshot which explains about my issue.

Thanks,
VelmuruganT