Filter / SmartRendering / attachHeader :)

Hi!

I’m trying to use the filter method.

Have used attachHeader(" ,#text_search,#text_search, ,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan"); note that I get an error while trying to use combo_search…

And when I start typing, after 1 second, got an error at line 309, saying: Object do not support property or method…

In the other hand, I cannot use enableSmartRendering just with 1 paramete, have to use with 3 :frowning:

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance.

-Cheers,

Rafael Marques

In the other hand, I cannot use enableSmartRendering just with 1 paramete, have to use with 3 :frowning:
The usage of 3 parameters have sense only if you have dynamical smart rendering ( which means data will be loaded by separate chunks on demand )
In other case   
    mygrid.enableSmartRendering(true) 
must be enough

>>And when I start typing, after 1 second, got an error at line 309, saying: Object do not support property or method…
Such problem may occur if you are using dynamical smart rendering mode, because in such case not all info available on client side and search can’t operate with not loaded rows.

If problem occurs event in case of static smart rendering - please provide any kind of sample where problem can be reconstructed ( you can send it directly to support@dhtmlx.com )