Filtering Scheduler event

Hi,
I have been exploring the possibilities with the scheduler and was able to:
[] Determine if I want to Show or not an event with: scheduler.filter_month = scheduler.filter_day = scheduler.filter_week = function(id, event)
[
] Determine a class specific to some type of event that I can handle myself with: scheduler.templates.event_class=function(start, end, event)

now, what I really would like to be able to do is to be able to filter event and either show them normally like right now (editable with all details) or show them as “busy” time with no details at all. What I would like to be able to do is to determine, based on the event if it should show-up as a event or as block time(no details at all, just blocking time from start-end of event).

Do you have any recommendation on how I could do this? I am trying to avoid doing extra process too much, like refiltering all the event after they are loaded in scheduler to remove those i don’t want and replace them with block-time. Ideally, I would be able to do it the same way as the class or the Show/don’t show methods.

thanks a lot
Sylvain

Hi,
if you want to display some events as a blocked time, probably you may combine filtering with marked timespans functionality.
You can display some task as usual, and add blocked time instead of othersscheduler.filter_month = scheduler.filter_day = scheduler.filter_week = function(id, event){ if( ...some condition...){ return false;//display as usual }else{ //display blocked time scheduler.markTimespan({ start_date:event.start_date, end_date:event.end_date, html: event.text, type: "dhx_time_block" //blocked time }); //do not display the original event return true; } };

docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/api__s … espan.html