Filters go away if we invoke loadXML/load API again

Hi,

In my application i am using dhxGrid component. I am facing an issue with filters.
I am loading the data of the grid (including filter, header as well as data) from the xml using loadXML/load() API calls.

I have a button in my UI clicking on which i need to reload the table content.
Whenever i click on that button, the data gets reloaded but the filters disappear.

I even tried using reloadFilters() API to load the filters again. but could not get any success.

Could you please verify this issue & provide me solution/alternate approach to achieve this behaviour.

Please find attached the sample file to reproduce this issue.

Thanks,
Vibhav Agrawal
TableDataReloadFilterIssue.zip (143 KB)

Be sure , that you are reloading only data.
If you are reloading header as well - this will result in grid reinitialization, and all previously created filters will be removed.

Hi,

My new XML also contains everything (filter, header as well as data) and i cannot restrict the loading of only the data.

I have no issues if we can regenerate full table along with the headers.

So, is there any other API which i need to invoke before calling load/loadXML/clearAndLoad by which i can get headers, filters as well as data in the xml?

Thanks,
Vibhav Agrawal

You can serialized grid.
BTW it’s better to perform your server side code that it will return only data.

Its not possible for us to identify the mode on server to verify if we need to send just the data or full information.
I could not understand what you meant by ‘You can serialized grid’.
Could you please let me know the sequence of the APIs which need to be invoked on click of the button which is responsible for reloading the data OR if possible, modify the sample attached with the first post to include the modified call sequence.

Thanks,
Vibhav Agrawal

I could not understand what you meant by ‘You can serialized grid’.
Please find examples here dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dht … index.html
and tutorial here docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtm … ialization

Could you please let me know the sequence of the APIs which need to be invoked on click of the button which is responsible for reloading the data OR if possible, modify the sample attached with the first post to include the modified call sequence.
Please find example here dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dht … eload.html

If you need personal example please create ticket at support.dhtmlx.com/