Find results visibility problem with big Tree

Hello,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = “urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office” /><o:p></o:p>

Thanks for quick fix. <o:p></o:p>

I am having 50000 nodes in my tree and my tree height is 400px. My find string found in three locations and they are 25000th node, 35000th node and 50,000th node. When I click on ‘Find Next’ -  35000th node and 50000th node are selecting but they are not visible due to my tree height. So, I have to use scrollbar to view those found nodes. <o:p></o:p>

I am looking for, When I click ‘Find Next’ - 35000th node  and 50000th nodes should come top of the tree or should be visible without any scrollbar usage.

<o:p>My code for Find:</o:p>

<o:p>
  Find |
  Find Next |
  Find Prev </o:p>

And,<o:p></o:p>

I want to change all leaf level text color when the tree is loading. <o:p></o:p>

Please let me know what is the best way to achieve.<o:p></o:p>

Thanks,

RamaRao R.

Hello,

>> When I click on ‘Find Next’ - 35000th node and 50000th node are selecting but they are not visible due to my tree height.

Do you use the latest tree version ? If you do, please provide the sample to reproduce the issue: html page with tree iniaitialization

>> want to change all leaf level text color when the tree is loading.

It is possible to change color. But in this case you’ll face with performance issue: to change color it is necessary to render all these leaves and Smart Parsing won’t help.

It will be better to set text color on server:

<item scolor="…" acolor="…" …>

acolor - item colour

scolor - color of selected item;