FontAwesome in form labels

DHTMLX v5 allowed to put icons in the label but in v8 no, it shows the literal text but not the icon.

Is there any possibility to put an icon on the label of an input?

Thanks

Hello,
I also have this problem, any solution?

Thank you.

Input control of the dhx.Form has the “icon” property allowing to add the icon to your input (including the font-awesome icons):

You can check it here:
https://snippet.dhtmlx.com/9q8fubjm
“label” property supports only a text for its content.

I meant putting the icons in the title of the input, not inside it.

In previous versions of DTHMLX the icon could be placed on the input labels but now, it puts the literal text of the icon not the icon image itself

Any solutions?

Thanks

There is no possibility to use the html in the label for now.

Hello, and another way to put html code in a form? either in the value of any item or a new item that is to put html.

You can try to use the “container” control:

1 Like

@grodriguez, @elcore hello, for a better understanding of the user scenario, please tell us what icon you want to display?

Now you can display an icon with additional information DHTMLX Snippet Tool, this does not cover your scenario?

Hello,

here I put a link to the example: DHTMLX Snippet Tool

The form above is how DHTMLX8 looks like and the one below is how DHTMLX5 looked like before, the icons and html code in labels looked good, whether with the DHTMLX or FontAwesome icons.

I forced the HTML code of the form below to display the icon correctly for the example because DHTMLX does not do it natively

So for your project, you need to add a pencil icon above the iput? What will happen when you press it?

It would be very useful for us to imagine what the icons or other custom html will be used for.

In this case it was only decorative but yes, in my project some labels had html code with functionalities, either show a tooltip with help or open a link.

For that reason we need to be able to put html code in the label as I put in the example