Force scheduler to update event.

Hello ,

I created a functionality in pop up window to divide event in timeline view based on dates chosen by the user.

Problem is that I have to refresh the entire page to see the changes on the scheduler.

Event will be divided in the database but I don’t know how to force update in the scheduler after that.

Hi,
if you divide the events on server side, you need to pass changes back to the client somehow. Usually it can be done using dataprocessor callback and AjaxSaveResponse on the server.
JS:[code]scheduler.dataProcessor.attachEvent(“onAfterUpdate”, function(sid, action, tid, tag){

… get changed info from the response tag an apply changes

});[/code]
I can’t give a strict answer, since it mainly depends on how do you implement your custom logic and what info has to be passed to the client-side.
In general, you can pass any kind of custom details as a JSON string in AjaxSaveResponse , and then process it on the client:
C#:public ContentResult Save(int? id, FormCollection actionValues) { ... action.Message = new System.Web.Script.Serialization.JavaScriptSerializer().Serialize(...); return (ContentResult)new AjaxSaveResponse(action); }
JS:[code]scheduler.dataProcessor.attachEvent(“onAfterUpdate”, function(sid, action, tid, tag){

var json = tag.text || tag.textContent;
var data = JSON.parse(json);
...apply changes

});[/code]

You can use

scheduler.clearAll() scheduler.load(data_url);

to reload data in the scheduler, also check the dynamic loading functionality
docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/loadin … micloading