Form_connector.php

hi

I am running code

firebirdd.php

<?php require("../codebase/grid_connector.php"); require("../codebase/combo_connector.php"); require("../codebase/dataview_connector.php"); require("../codebase/form_connector.php"); require("../codebase/db_pdo.php"); $res = new PDO("firebird:dbname=localhost:C:\\..\\SMP.GDB", "SYSDBA", "masterkey"); ?>

usersinsert.php

<? require("../firebirdd.php"); $sql = new FormConnector($res,"PDO"); $sql->render_table("USERS","ID","USERNAME,PASSW,EMAIL,NAME,SURNAME,LANG,TYPE"); ?>

I am running usersinsert.php

“Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘ID parameter is missed’ in …\codebase\form_connector.php:52 Stack trace: #0 …\codebase\base_connector.php(411): FormConnector->parse_request() #1 …\codebase\base_connector.php(354): Connector->render() #2 …\usersinsert.php(7): Connector->render_table(‘USERS’, ‘ID’, ‘USERNAME,PASSW,…’) #3 {main} thrown in …\codebase\form_connector.php on line 52”

I get the error… help me

hi

I am running code

firebirdd.php

<?php require("../codebase/grid_connector.php"); require("../codebase/combo_connector.php"); require("../codebase/dataview_connector.php"); require("../codebase/form_connector.php"); require("../codebase/db_pdo.php"); $res = new PDO("firebird:dbname=localhost:C:\\..\\SMP.GDB", "SYSDBA", "masterkey"); ?>

usersinsert.php

<? require("../firebirdd.php"); $sql = new FormConnector($res,"PDO"); $sql->render_table("USERS","ID","USERNAME,PASSW,EMAIL,NAME,SURNAME,LANG,TYPE"); ?>

I am running usersinsert.php

“Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘ID parameter is missed’ in …\codebase\form_connector.php:52 Stack trace: #0 …\codebase\base_connector.php(411): FormConnector->parse_request() #1 …\codebase\base_connector.php(354): Connector->render() #2 …\usersinsert.php(7): Connector->render_table(‘USERS’, ‘ID’, ‘USERNAME,PASSW,…’) #3 {main} thrown in …\codebase\form_connector.php on line 52”

I get the error… help me

To load data in the form you need to use

form.load(“firebird.php?id=123”)

where id value - contains ID of record which you want to show in the form.
The above error may occurs if you are calling firebird.php without providing the record id.

users_save_insert.php

the database does not record… do not understand you described stanislav help me please…

I get the above error…(id parameter is missed)

ok I solved the problem. thanks :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: