Form text Field run as numeric

Hi everybody,

I’ve a little problem with a text field inside a form.

This is the definition in Xml:

and this is the command that i use to setItemValue:

magForm3.setItemValue(“codice”,preSaldiGrid.cells(preSaldiGrid.getSelectedRowId(),1).getValue());

the preSaldiGrid is binded to DB where the field is defined as varchar(13).

The Grid shows : 0000000000001 that is correct (i want the zeroes) but when i setItemValue on the field in the form, this shows 1 as it was a numeric. I tried every transformation but nothing. Is there a bug or there something that i can do to solve this problem.

Many thanks.

Please anybody cant’ help me ? Sematik Please ?

bye

Unfortunately I was not able to reproduce your issue locally.
The following snippet seems to works well:
http://snippet.dhtmlx.com/5/c316b9aae
If the problem still occurs for you could you please, provide a code snippet, demo link or a complete demo, where the problem can be reconstructed locally.

Thank you Sematik but i solved the problem avoiding it.

But now i have other two problem that don’t let me sleep at night.

1. I need some help with layout to hide the cells border of two cells in a way that che cells seems to be a single cell.

i try with:
layout7b.cells(“a”).cell.style.border = “none”;
layout7b.cells(“a”).cell.style.borderBottomColor = “white”;
layout7b.cells(“a”).cell.style.borderBottomStyle = “none”;

layout7b.cells(“b”).cell.style.border = “none”;
layout7b.cells(“b”).cell.style.borderTopColor = “white”;
layout7b.cells(“b”).cell.style.borderTopStyle = “none”;

but nothing seems to run correctly i continue to have a black line that divides the two cells.

How can i do ?

I’m using Material Skin.

1. Exporting table toPDF i’ve this result:

As you can see the the text in record line is vertically top-aligned while i’would have a middle-alignemen t like in the header that is correctly aligned.

how can i do ?

Many thanks and … Merry Christmas and Happy new year.

Unfortunately there is no possibility to remove the layout cells borders.

As you can see the the text in record line is vertically top-aligned while i’would have a middle-alignemen t like in the header that is correctly aligned.

Unfortunately it is not available to change the vertical align in the exported pdf.

Thank you Sematik but i don’t explain because in the header is correctly aligned. At the end are all html cells !

Could you please, clarify your issue with some example or screenshots?

I just sent you a snapshot in the previous message but i add another one:

As you can see in the two lines of the header the vertical alignment is correct while the data rows there’s no way, that i know, to align (middle). It’s always aligh to top.

Why ? Thanks

There is no possibility to change the vertical align for the exported pdf.
Header is always single-lined, while the cell content is a multi-lined, so it have different styles.