Form Upload titleText Not Shown

Hi,

I have a layout control with an accordian control in one of the panes. Since I cannot have both a form and a tree in an accordian cell, I have another layout control (2E) inside the accordian cell with both headers hidden. I have a form in the top cell of the layout control and a tree in the bottom cell. The form has an upload control and button below it (via json file - the button is to create a new top level folder in the tree - there is no way to have a context menu on a tree with no items…).

The issue I am having is that the titleText does not appear in the upload control. The exact same form (same json file loaded) inside a layout that is not inside an accordian cell works fine. After a file has been uploaded, the titleText appears.

Do you have any suggestions for a workaround or a fix?

Kind Regards,

Alex

Hi

please provide completed demo (including all corresponding js/css files) or direct link to reproduce issue, you also can send it to support@dhtmlx.com

Hi,

I’ve got the same issue.
Could your problem be solved and what was the matter?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I had to make modifications to the dhtmlx css to get it to work.

I will do a diff against the official release and post the changes.

Cheers,

Alex

I have found that the upload area text disappears, if the upload is within a layout cell, which is collapsed with the “collapse” command. This is very strange.

At any rate, thank you in advance for your work and I look forward for your changes/code
or rather your post :slight_smile: