Form with connector Chrome Problems Saving

I have a dhtmlxform that uses a form connector to populate a form with data. On submit I call dp.sendData(); which goes to a php page that processes the update request. Here is my update.php page:

[code]<?php
require_once("…/config/mysqlInc.php");
$res=mysql_connect($mysql_server,$mysql_user,$mysql_pass);
mysql_select_db($mysql_db);

require("../js/dhtmlxSuite2.6/dhtmlxForm/codebase/connector/form_connector.php");

function myUpdate($action){
	$new_value = rand(0,100);
	$date = date("Y-m-d"); 
	$action->set_value("insertDate",$date);
	$action->set_value("insertBy","Peter Rozental");
}

$form = new FormConnector($res);
$form->event->attach("beforeUpdate",myUpdate);
$form->enable_log("log.txt"); 

$form->render_table("clients","clientID","firstName,lastName,address,thumbSmall,thumbLarge,phoneNumber,eMail,contractSigned,releaseSigned,insertDate,insertBy");	

?>[/code]

The problem that I have is when using Chrome data that I update in my form does not always get saved, I checked the logs and the only time that an entry is made is when the save works successfully. When I put in “1234 Main Street” for the address field in Chrome the data in the database remains null. When I do this in IE 8 / IE 7 the data gets updated correctly.

Here is my form page:

[code]<?php
//Buffer larger content areas like the main page content
ob_start();
?>

<?php //check if page is in edit or insert new record mode $pageType = ''; $id = ''; if (isset($_GET['pageType']) && $_GET['pageType'] == "edit") { $pageType = 'editExisting'; } elseif (isset($_GET['pageType']) && $_GET['pageType'] == "new"){ $pageType = 'newRecord'; } else { } if (isset($_GET['id']) && $_GET['id'] != "") { $id = $_GET['id']; } ?> Clients
<tr>
  <td colspan="2" class="footer" align="right">
  	<input bind="thumbSmall" type="hidden" name="thumbSmall">
    <input bind="thumbSmall" type="hidden" name="thumbSmall">
    <input type="image" name="updateForm" class="submitSmallButton" src="images/submitSmallWin7.png" style="border: 0px;" onclick="return submitClient();">
	<input type="image" name="cancelForm" class="cancelSmallButton" src="images/cancelSmallWin7.png" style="border: 0px;" onClick="closeWindow();">
   </td>

</tr>
First Name:
Last Name:
Address:
Phone Number:
Email:
Contract Signed:
Release Signed:
ImageMagick <?php include "phmagick/phmagick.php"; $phMagick = new phMagick("images/clientThumbs/068.jpg","images/clientThumbs/destination.jpg"); $phMagick->setImageMagickPath("/usr/local/ImageMagick-latest/bin/"); $phMagick->debug=true; $phMagick->resize(40,0); echo ''; //echo '
', print_r($phMagick->getLog()) , '
'; ?>
<?php //Assign all Page Specific variables $pagemaincontent = ob_get_contents(); ob_end_clean(); //Apply the template include("master/windowMaster.php"); ?>

[/code]

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I’d love to get this to work reliably in Chrome as the javascript processing in IE is less than fast.

Can you provide a content of “log.txt” for problematic action ?
Is it writes anything in it, or ignores invalid operations at all ?

I have attached my log file. I notice that this happens the most when I enter data for more than one text box on my form. I cannot see anything in the log that shows a failure or even an attempt when the action is problematic.

I can insert or edit successfully three times (for example) then experience a failure and then the next update or insert works. In the log I only see three successful database interactions then a fourth success, when I should really see 5 total interactions, with one being a failure.

And in IE 7/8 the inserts and updates work every time.
log.zip (31.5 KB)

Try to add the next line when sending data

dp.sendData();
myForm.resetDataProcessor(“updated”);

if issue still occurs and you can provide some demo where it can be reconstructed - please contact us directly at support@dhtmlx.com