here above , when we add a new Task, and set task parent id, the parent should be root_id, not just 0, if we changed root_id to something else, this logic would go wrong.
Thanks, confirmed and fixed.
The fix will be included in v6.1.3 which will be released next week
May I ask what’s included in this release?
It’ll be a bugfix release, we’ll finalize the changelog by the release date.
Here is a bugfix list for today, but it may still change a little:
- gantt.createTask/gantt.addTask should use root_id config value instead of hardcoded 0 id
- performance increase for worktime calculations for
- small performance increase for rendering large lists of tasks in smart render mode
- ensure vertical drag and drop doesn’t start when the user selects text inside an inline editor
- script error on reinitialization of gantt in IE browser
- script error from keyboard navigation in
cellmode after deleting last tasks from the chart
- ensure Gantt cleans up autogenerated static background style elements after the destruction or reinitialization
- ensure inline editors are not active when read-only mode is enabled
- incorrect selection of grid header cells in
cellmode of keyboard navigation when
sortconfig is enabled
- fix regression in auto_types config which prevented auto type change when new tasks are added
- fix bug when returning
falsefrom onTaskDblClick blocked onLinkDblClick as well
- fix script error when parsing constraint dates from json data
- incorrect position of tasks and markers with skip_off_time config
- incorrect height of markers after reordering tasks via drag and drop
- new tasks receive an initial value of the
- incorrect task position after vertical drag and drop in marker mode
- fix script error from gantt.destructor when resource panel is enabled
Thank you very much for letting me know the information !!