Freezes During Saving An Event

Nice plugin…It does exactly what i want…But the problem is it Freezes my browser after i enter new event, So i’m not able to save the event…Help please :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Hi,
please, provide link to your scheduler page.

@ radyno Thanks for the reply but the site in case in on localhost

Does any javascript occur?
Could you provide more details about problem?

This is a screenshot of what i’m talking about, The page freeze’s when i click on save button and the event dont save…I’ve disabled all my plugins its still the same.

Hi,
please, open scheduler page in Chrome, press F12, select tab Console. Does it output any javascript error?

This is what i see in the console tab

Viewport argument value “device-width;” for key “width” not recognized. Content ignored. /mysite/scheduler:8
FB.getLoginStatus() called before calling FB.init(). all.js:56
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) localhost/mysite/wp-content/themes/mytheme/none

Is it console info after scheduler event was frozen?

Please radyno i dont understand your question. Please help… i have to upload the site today or tmw.

Please, press F12 and try to save event. After that provide information from console.

radyno thanks for helping…but i did what u said but i click on the save nothing happens in the console window, Here’s a screenshot radyno thanks for helping…but i did what u said but i click on the save nothing happens in the console window, Here’s a screenshot download/file.php?mode=view&id=5640

It’s a really weird behavior.
By the way, does another parts of page work correctly or page dies at all?
Please, try to deny recurring events usage in scheduler admin panel.

radyno it still freezes maybe its the site being on localhost, i will upload it within this week and see if it will work fine…

ok, I think it will be easier to detect a problem when I will have link to a real scheduler with problem.

radyno please check your inbox…I’ve PM u

Answered in a PM.

radyno please check your inbox…The error that pop up is gone, But it still freezes when i try to add an event

Hi,

I am experiencing the same issue on a Joomla 2.5 page. This plugin is really nice but it seems when you try to save it ( Seems to be with repeating events) it freezes the browser. Did you find a solution to this? If need be I can create a user to test the script.

Rob