Frozen columns not getting style

I have a page with a tabbar control that I’m loading with HTML that contains a table. I’m then loading a dhtmlxGrid object from that html table. everything works fine except the frozen columns do not have the correct style applied to it. I have excerpts of the code below. Can you tell me what I’m missing? Thank you.

tabbar.setHrefMode("ajax-html");
	tabbar.attachEvent("onTabContentLoaded", HtmlToGrid);
	tabbar.setContentHref(newtab,"OrderData.aspx?rptid=" + rptId + "&newtabid=" + newtab + "&singlegrid=" + snglgrid + "&floattotals=" + fltttl + rptParm);    	

function HtmlToGrid() {
unitsgrid = dhtmlXGridFromTable(unitstbl);
unitsgrid.setSkin(“light”);
}

the Html being returnedx looks like:

Units
− . . .

You should call setStyle() before splitAt() method. You can use “onbeforeinit” attribute to call function before grid initialization. docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtm … _from_html

Hi Olga,

i had a similar issue with grid object created from html table. I don’t have an option to use beforeinit() method since i am using the display:table tag to generate the table (which don’t provide an option to do so)

Can you help me out with an alternative for achieving the same?

Sample Code as below

<display:table name=“requestScope.issues” sort=“external”
defaultsort=“1” id=“queueTable” partialList=“false”
excludedParams="" defaultorder=“descending”
decorator="
***********">

var mygrid = new dhtmlXGridFromTable(‘queueTable’);
mygrid.setHeader(“na,na,CaseNum,Status,Description,Target Group,Owner,Start Date,Requestor,Originator Group,Category Name,Priority,Action Date,Age,Time In Queue,Resolution Reason,Originator”);
mygrid.setInitWidths(“20,20,100,100,300,150,50,100,50,150,100,100,100,100,100,100,100”);
mygrid.setColAlign(“left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left”);
mygrid.setSkin(“modern”);

Best Regards,
Prashant Shetty

Please check if grid initialization script is called only after full page is loaded:

I don’t have an option to use beforeinit() method since i am using the display:table tag to generate the table (which don’t provide an option to do so)
Do you able to add beforeinit attribute manually?