FullDay default

Clicking the FullDay checkbox sets the time to 00:00 for both startdate and enddate of the event, but if ALL the events are going to be full day, it doesn’t make sense to request the user to check that checkbox on every event.

Is there a way to invoke that click functionality during the initial event creation stage.

In other words, when a new event is created I would like to set the startdate date to the date and the time to 00:00 and then set the end date and end date time by making the event duration one day (which I would do by scheduler.config.event_duration = 24*60;)

Is there any built-in method to do that?

Hi,

Is there a way to invoke that click functionality during the initial event creation stage.
yes, you can set initial values right after event creation: scheduler.attachEvent("onEventCreated", function (event_id) { var ev = scheduler.getEvent(event_id); //full day event, 'full day' will be checked ev.start_date = scheduler.date.date_part(new Date(ev.start_date)); ev.end_date = scheduler.date.add(ev.start_date, 1, 'day') });

Would that automatically set the time to 00:00 ?

Having just tried it, I can see it sets the time to 00:00

That’s perfect for my needs. Thanks for your help.