function called within function issue during addRow

I’m SO close to an answer I can taste it… I need to have a popup delay for a moment. Using the javascript “setTimeout” function works.

For example:

Show Popup

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During an addRow I have the following that works fine:

sURL = “”+sRestaurant+""

grdSearchResults.addRow(iRow,[sURL]+’,’+sLeadTime+’,’+mMinimum+’,’+sEstimatedPrice+’,’+mDeliveryCharge);

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However when I attempt to combine the two I get some of the data moved into the next column because of the comma. I even tried to move the function into a seperate variable to see if that helped (it didn’t)

sFunction = “showRestaurantPopup(”+iRow+");"

sURL = “<a href=’#’ style=‘color:#58585a;font-family:Arial;font-weight:normal;font-size:10pt;text-decoration:none;’ onclick=‘selectRestaurant();’ onmouseover=setTimeout(”+sFunction+"’,1000)>"+sRestaurant+""

grdSearchResults.addRow(iRow,[sURL]+’,’+sLeadTime+’,’+mMinimum+’,’+sEstimatedPrice+’,’+mDeliveryCharge);

Any thoughts?

James

Change the syntax of addRow command as
grdSearchResults.addRow(iRow,[sURL,sLeadTime,mMinimum,sEstimatedPrice,mDeliveryCharge]);
so all column values provided as single array of data, in such case grid will not use comma as data separator, and any values can be used inside the cell.