Gantt Documentation

Hi,

Is there any way to grab a copy of the gantt documentation, for offline viewing?

It was stated in this blog post, in the past but no longer available.
And in this GitHub gantt-docs, which seem to be the right one, but last updated is couple months back. So is the one in GitHub the same as the one in the website?
Also, I tried to open the .md files, but some content isn’t really there. Probably because wasn’t compiled yet?

Or is there any other source to grab?

Thanks.

Hi,
just updated documentation on github, now it should match the version we have on our website.
And yes, these source files are not compiled yet, we run it through a custom template tool
We don’t put that tool on github, right now I can’t tell whether there was some specific reason for it, or is it just how things went. Anyway, the docs repo is not self-sufficient for standalone usage.

If you contact us on customer support email, we’ll send you an html version of the documentation which you could use offline

Hi Aliaksandr,

Thank you for the offer.

May I know what’s the customer support email address?

Thank you.

Hello Joseph,
The email with the license has the instructions on how to contact the support team.

Hi ramil,

If I’m using the standard (open source) version, I am not able to request for a copy of the offline documentation?

Thanks.

Hi @Joseph,

No problem, we can send it to you. It’s just currently the export version of the docs has to be sent manually, so it may be a bit of a hassle.
I’ll PM you with the download link in a moment