Gantt Export to PDF results in 504 Gateway Time-out

Hello,

I am running a local docker image in Azure for the Gantt export to PDF.
This is al up and running and working, but when exporting a large set of date I occasionally get the error:

504 Gateway Time-out

nginx/1.10.3

Can I increase the time-out for generating PDF exports?

Greetz,

Hello Henro,
When you export the data, you send a request to the export module. By default, the connection is active for 2 minutes. If you use a docker image, there is the Nginx server for remapping the incoming requests. And it also has 2 minutes as the default connection time.

In the new export module, the connection timeout is increased to 8 hours. And you can manually set the page rendering timeout.

The new version of the export module has not yet been released, but you can contact the support team, mention this topic and ask for a newer version. It uses Electron for rendering and exporting the data, so you can export huge charts to PDF or export Gantt on several pages.
Here is an article that explains what other features the new export module will have:

Hello Henro,
When you export the data, you send a request to the export module. By default, the connection is active for 2 minutes. If you use a docker image, there is the Nginx server for remapping the incoming requests. And it also has 2 minutes as the default connection time.

In the new export module, the connection timeout is increased to 8 hours. And you can manually set the page rendering timeout.

The new version of the export module has not yet been released, but you can contact the support team, mention this topic and ask for a newer version. It uses Electron for rendering and exporting the data, so you can export huge charts to PDF or export Gantt on several pages.
Here is an article that explains what other features the new export module will have: