Gantt tootip Configuration error

gantt.plugins({ marker: true ,tooltip: true }); Only ‘tooltip: true’ is added to this configuration,And then I made a mistake

Although an error is reported, the tooltip function is normal

Hello Donald,
I couldn’t reproduce the issue in the following snippet:
https://snippet.dhtmlx.com/onf42uff

Probably, the issue is related to the Gantt configuration, but it is hard to suggest what might be wrong as I don’t see your code.
Please add your configuration to the following snippet and make sure that the issue is reproduced there:

Then, click on the Save button and send me the link.
Or send me a ready demo with all the necessary JavaScript and CSS files so that I can reproduce the issue locally.

gantt.zip (414.3 KB)
If the {tooltip: true} configuration in the code is commented out, no error will be reported, On line 66 of the assembly @ramil

Hello Donald,
Thank you for sending the demo.
It seems that the issue occurs because you try to init Gantt and add the tooltip extension in the watch property. You can see that it fires before the mounted function, so it is expected that Gantt cannot add the tooltip before its container is ready:

If you don’t initialize Gantt in the watch property, the error is removed.

1 Like

Thank you for your suggestion. I added a judgment. If the gantt container is not determined, I will not add the totip configuration. This will solve the problem :handshake: :handshake: :handshake: