GanttChat does not load [help]

hello;
i was trying to work your sample tutorial, but the ganttChat does not load!
there is my page jsf:

[code]<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8' ?>

Facelet Title Hello from Facelets Simple read-only chart:
Mouse-hover some task to see the description.

[/code]

well i use netbeans and jsf pages
there is any idea to resole my problem??

Any help???

i neeeeeeeeeeed help!!!

At first, please try to run our own sample on your web server. If it works, let’s try other things.

hello;
thanks for your answer
yes your sample works very well, and my path to js and css is correct.
thanks

next - check javascript console for some errors

hello;
what you mean? i used the same javascript as in your sample.
thanks!

try to debug your page - if my sample works and yours not, then there is some difference. try to find it. how can i help?

hello;
i just copied and pasted your files to my application files, nothing changed!
thanks

i don’t know what’s wrong with my code!!

hello;
i tried an other tool for gantt and it’s work very well in my server, i think there is somthing missing in my code but i don’t know what is it.
thanks a lot and i appreciate you help!!

hi;
when i click (using ctrl + click) on the function “GanttProjectInfo” in my page code it doesn’t lead me to the main code of the function excepte " addChildTask " it lead me to the main code.
thats mean he don’t know the path to the function “GanttProjectInfo” .
do you have any idea to resolve this problem?

hello Fedor;
sorry for disturbing you, i tried many ways and nothing works
your sample works in my server, but when i create a new jsf page and i copy your code into my page, the only change i make is the path to javascript files.
well im very intersted to use your compenent but i need your help.
i’ll appreciate it
thanks

If JavaScript is loaded well, it will work, as you do not use any other server side data. I bet the JavaScript file was not loaded, please check it with your browser (open page properties or source code, and check).

hello Fedor;
it was loaded, i checked it in my browser as you said (the javascript code existe)
can i send you my project to see whats wrong in my code?
thanks

That is not possible.

hello;
the problem is that the function “GanttProjectInfo(id, name, startDate)” is unknown and others except this one " GanttTaskInfo.prototype.addChildTask = function(task) " , even if i try to make the sample about load xml file i have the same problem the function " GanttChart() " is unknown too.
please can you see this video ( youtube.com/watch?v=KtavHhILJ7s ) that i have made to better show you my problem.
thanks for your time

i resolved the problem, in your code you missed calling the createChartControl function, so i added this code

<script type='text/javascript'> createChartControl('GanttDiv'); </script>

after the div tag.