Gap between image and text in dhtmlxTreeGrid

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am usning the dhtmlxTreeGrid, where first column type is tree and I am using the image and text in the cell. But I would like to have the space (at least 5px) between text and image. Now they are very close. Please give me solution ASAP.

Thanks,

Swapnil

You can add next style to the page

.gridbox td span{
padding-left:5px;
}

Hi,

Thanks for quick solution and its working well.

I need another quick solution on the Word wrapping in TreeGrid cells

is there a way to wrap text in a treeGrid cell of type 'tree'

for example. i have a cell that is approx 400px in width and i have text that is longer than that, i want the height of the cell to expand and create rows out of the text, so instead of appearing on 1 line it appears on 2 or more (depending on how many it needs) and image in cell should be appare at the first line of the text.

is this possible?

I used grid.enableMultiline(true);  for multi lines but its not working for cell type tree.

thanks

TreeGrid cell has a complex content inside, so it not purposed for multi-line data.
While it possible to force multi-line behavior it will look ugly - can be done by adding

.gridbox td span{
padding-left:5px;
white-space : normal;
}

Thanks for quick reply

I already tried that in my code, it wrapping the text to next line, but it not adjusting the height of cell or row. It showing only first row. And when I  trying to edit cell the text box pushed to left side. Please help me and send sample code if possible.

Thanks,

Swapnil

Sample sent by email.
>>And when I trying to edit cell the text box pushed to left side.
It will not look really good in any case , existing design purposed for sinle line mode only.