Getting a Incorrect XML error on Loading the JSP page with d

Hi I�m Getting a Incorrect XML error on Loading the JSP page with dhtmlxDataProcessor . Since I�m new to PHP scripting I�m not sure how to use this

mygrid.loadXML(“dhtmlxDataProcessor/server_code/PHP/get.php”);

//init dataprocessor and assign verification function

//specify server update processor - member of dhtmlxGridDataProcessor library (just check the path) or your own

myDataProcessor = new dataProcessor(“dhtmlxDataProcessor/server_code/PHP/update.php”);

//verify if the value of 2nd column (zero-based numbering is 1) is not empty

myDataProcessor.setVerificator(1)

//verify value of 4th column (zero-based numbering is 3) against checkIfNotZero verification function (see it below)

myDataProcessor.setVerificator(3,checkIfNotZero)

//you can also specify update mode. Availabel modes are: update automaticaly (cell based, row based) and manual update

//cell (“cell”) based mode means that grid will attempt to update data on server after each editing of cell (on editor closed).

//row (“row”) based mode means that grid will attempt to update data on server when row selection changed or Enter key pressed

//manual (“off”) means that you need to run myDataProcessor.sendData() to begin update process (automatic update off).

myDataProcessor.setUpdateMode(“off”);//available values: cell (default), row, off

//initialize data processor for the grid object (in our case - mygrid)

myDataProcessor.init(mygrid);

Can you please help me