GPL license issue for dhtmlcombobox.js

Hi

I have downloaded combobox and have found the GPL License included in the package which is great. What I would like is the license line in the file dhtmlcombobox.js

License: content of this file is covered by GPL. Usage outside GPL terms is prohibited. To obtain Commercial or Enterprise license contact sales@dhtmlx.com

to be improved. This line needs to reference which GPL license ie GPLv2.
Because there are that many different varieties of the GPL if the license file goes missing the end user would not be able to tell which license to use. Now I appreciate I can always Google this but it would just be a small improvement.

If the dhtmlcombobox.js license line includes a reference to the GPL license online I would not need to keep the GPL text file in my package for dxhtmlcombo as it is referenced in the code. For clarity, QWcrm, my software will have a GPL license in the root of my overall package as per the terms of the GPL

[code]from joomla: * @license GNU General Public License version 2 or later; see LICENSE.txt

other: GNU General Public License version 2 or later; see https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.en.html[/code]

Thanks

shoulders

Hi,

Thanks for suggestion, we will update this info in the next update to make it more clear.
GPL in above context is GPL v2.