Grid cell type: number error

Modify the data entered in the cell in the grid.
If the cell type is numeric and the data you enter is Korean, an error will occur.
What should I do to prevent errors from occurring even if I type in Korean?

Hello @RangRang ,

I tried to reproduce the issue, but in my case the Grid isn’t produces an error, here is config I tried:

const grid = new dhx.Grid(null, {
    columns: [
        { id: "month", header: [{ text: "Month" }], editable: false },
        { id: "company A", type: "number", header: [{ text: "Company A" }] },

],
    editable: true,
    autoWidth: true, 
    data: dataset
});

And here is dataset with few Korean numbers:

<script>
	const companiesData = [
        { month: "01", "company A": "ν•˜λ‚˜", "company B": 52, "company C": new Date(), },
        { month: "02", "company A": 5, "company B": 33, "company C":  new Date(), },
        { month: "03", "company A": "ν•˜λ‚˜", "company B": 30, "company C":  new Date(), },
        { month: "04", "company A": 30, "company B": 11, "company C":  new Date(), },
        { month: "05", "company A": 27, "company B": 14, "company C":  new Date(), },
        { month: "06", "company A": 32, "company B": 31, "company C":  new Date(), }
    ]; 
</script>

Here is a demo:
https://snippet.dhtmlx.com/0wgicl3u

If the issue still exists, could you please provide more details on how to reproduce it, or reproduce it by your own in the snippet above(open the snippet => reproduce the issue => click the β€œSave” button => send me the new link).

1 Like

Unfortunately I was not able to reconstruct your issue locally.
The following snippet:

seem to work correctly for me:

Please, check your page encoding type.
If the problem still occurs for you please, provide a complete demo, snippet or a demo link where the problem can be reconstructed locally.