Grid content disappears in Internet Explorer 11

Hi
Is dhtmlxcommon.js is same for tree and grid component?

Hi am using tee and grid component together in my page. Since this two component is different so it has got its seperate dhtmlxcommon.js is included. This causes problem in IE11 while sorting with blank grid.

When I use only commons for grid and removed the included dhtmlxcommon.js for tree it works fine. So I wanted to know that whether dhtmlxcommon.js is same for both or is differ in some sensnse?
So that I could ensure and include only one dhtmlxcommon.js on my page.

Thanking you.

dhtmlxcommon.js library is common for all the dhtmlx components.

Hi,

I found the solution i was trying the to figure out what is the issue but after lots of debugging in js file i found solution to add this lines of code which is given below :

Line no.189 (may be different in different file)
it is in init function i.e.

// this line of code for IE8
if (navigator.appVersion.indexOf(“MSIE 7.0”) != -1 && navigator.appVersion.indexOf(“Trident/4.0”) != -1) {
_isIE = 8;
}

// this line of code for IE11
if (Object.hasOwnProperty.call(window, “ActiveXObject”) && !window.ActiveXObject) {
_isIE = true;
}

paste this two lines hope it should work as it is working fine for me.

Hi,

I found the solution i was trying the to figure out what is the issue but after lots of debugging in js file i found solution to add this lines of code which is given below :

if (navigator.appVersion.indexOf(“MSIE 7.0”) != -1 && navigator.appVersion.indexOf(“Trident/4.0”) != -1) {
_isIE = 8;
}

if (Object.hasOwnProperty.call(window, “ActiveXObject”) && !window.ActiveXObject) {
_isIE = true;
}

Hi,

_isIE = 8;
}

_isIE = true;
}

Hi

I have downloaded js file from this line “https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.hipcha … 140129.zip”

i am using see below

<%@ include file="/js/dhtmlx/dhtmlxGrid/codebase/ext/dhtmlxgrid_pgn.jsp"%>

-----------------------------------------------

But not working still getting same error("
Unable to get property ‘_cellType’ of undefined or null reference")

Please help me how to resolve it issue.

Hi

I have downloaded js file from this line “https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.hipcha … 140129.zip”

i am using see below

<%@ include file="/js/dhtmlx/dhtmlxGrid/codebase/ext/dhtmlxgrid_pgn.jsp"%>

-----------------------------------------------

But not working still getting same error("
Unable to get property ‘_cellType’ of undefined or null reference")

Please help me how to resolve it issue

Could you pleas,e share with a complete demo, where the problem can be reconstructed locally.
Here you can find a tutorial about creating a complete demo:
docs.dhtmlx.com/tutorials__auxil … pport.html