Grid Footer defined in XML. How do I set number formatting

We are using the Pro version of the DHTMLX libraries.

See attached example below

I have a footer that is defined inside the xml document using the attachFooter command. How do I set number formatting “$0,000.00” on footer cells?

Also why is there a scroll bar covering the normal row until I move my mouse pointer over it? If I don’t have enableLightMouseNavigation(true); the scroll bar stays.

I noticed that I am losing formatting in my footer cells for text size and such. They don’t match the regular rows. Is there a better way to accomplish attaching a footer? I tried adding some style fromatting as params. Is there a better way for the supplied xml?

I cannot call the grid.attachFooter function since I generate the all data for the grid on the server side.

thank you,

Carmine Marino

Example

How do I set number formatting “$0,000.00” on footer cells?
The number formatting can’t be applied just to plain text, but if you are using some kind of #stat_ based calculation in footer - it will reuse number formatting assigned to related column ( be sure to define column type as end or ron )

>>Also why is there a scroll bar covering the normal row until I move my mouse pointer over it?
Confirmed and fixed, fixed version of js file sent by email.

>>They don’t match the regular rows.
Formating defined by css rules for footer, in dhtmlxgrid_css it will be
div.gridbox div.ftr td {
background-color:#FFFFCC;
border-right:1px solid gray;
border-top:1px solid gray;
font-family:arial;
font-size:12px;