Grid - Get a list of the hidden columns

How can get a list of the hidden columns?

Thanks,

Ben

You can iterate through all columns and check if particular column is hidden with isColumnHidden(ind) method where ind - index of a column

Thanks that works ok. However when I hide a column and then show it again I get the following problem shown in the images attached.

Unfortunately we cannot reproduce this issue locally. What version of dhtmlxGrid do you use?

Hi ,

I have reproduced the error in one of your samples, this problem olnly appears to occur in IE 8.

…/dhtmlxGrid_v25_pro_90904-EVAL/dhtmlxGrid/samples/16_rows_columns_manipulations/12_pro_grid_hideColumn.html

If you hide and then show column 3 you will be able to re-produce the error.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks,
Ben

Are you able to reproduce this issue here? dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dht … olumn.html
Which doctype are you using in your sample?

Yes, the page dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dht … lumn.html# shows the same behaviour.

I am using IE v8.0.7600.16385 on Windows 7.

If I force IE 7 compatibility mode then I do not see this problem, but I need to support IE 8.

I have tested the doctype XHTML strict  and transitional but this does not make a difference.

Thanks ,
Ben

Screenshot attached.

This issue confirmed. Unfortunately we have not workaround or quick fix right now. We’ll work to fix this issue as soon as possible.

Thank you , I would be grateful if you could let me know when you have a fix for this issue.

Thanks,
Ben