Grid + MasterCheckbox

Hi,

I have a grid with a master check box. I am submitting only the changed rows to the server side for processing. It works fine if the individual check box state is changed (either from checked to unchecked or the reverse). But the problem occurs with the master check box. If I change the state of the master check box then mygrid.getChangedRows(0) is returning false indicating that there are no changed rows. Please provide a solution for this.

thanks,

sriram.

To fix this issue please include attached file to your page
patch_master_checkbox.js.zip (439 Bytes)

hi,

Thanks for the attachment and its working fine now. But there is one more problem. When the grid is loaded, if all the check boxes are in checked state then the master check box should also be in checked state, but at present, it’s not. What should I do for that? Is there any predefined functionality or should I have to use a custom one?

Thanks,
sriram.

When the grid is loaded, if all the check boxes are in checked state then the master check box should also be in checked state
Current version of master_checkbox doesn’t support such functionality. You can implement custom header|footer shortcut. Please see more information here dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dhtmlxG … d_ccingrid