Grid no action on click over cell

Hi i loading grid from table html and the somes cell i have forms objets that edit with ajax function, for example

<input tabindex=‘86’ name=‘input_101’ id=‘input_101’ type=‘text’ class=‘TextBox’ size=‘30’ maxlength=’’ onChange=UpdateAjax(‘nombre’,this.value,‘p_tabs’,‘tab_id=175’,’…/…/’,’’)’ value=‘Buscar Faqs’ />

The grid show fine the cell, but i try edit my input in IE show old input’s code and in Firefox show de input�s value, but don�t execute my function UpdateAjax, is as though delete the input… It�s possible disabled the edit on cell but keep the functionality in my input?..

Thanks anew.

Jorge Arzuaga

You can use “ro” eXcell type for this cell

<input tabindex=‘86’ name=‘input_101’ id=‘input_101’ type=‘text’ class=‘TextBox’ size=‘30’ maxlength=’’ onChange=UpdateAjax(‘nombre’,this.value,‘p_tabs’,‘tab_id=175’,’…/…/’,’’)’ value=‘Buscar Faqs’ />
Also you can implement custom eXcell type. Please find more information here dhtmlx.com/dhxdocs/doku.php?id=d … l_creation

but in Firefox work fine i can set my input, but in IE only can one letter in my input and not update with my function ajax, please i need your help… thanks…