Grid - Print WYS

Hi, I need to print the grid just like I see it , with its colors , fonts, and styles. Is there any way?

Perhaps, could be a printscreen send it to de printer, I did it manually and looks ok…But there is no code in javascript to send a printscreen to other aplication, like paintbrush.

Could you help me?

Thanks.

But there is no code in javascript to send a printscreen to other aplication, like paintbrush.
Such operation can’t be performed from javascript, you can send all page to printer by
    window.print();

>>Hi, I need to print the grid just like I see it
Current version of grid allows to generate special printable view, but it not preserve exact settings
    grid.printView();
dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dhtmlxG … 6824508000

The example in your url shows the printview with grid rows in color as WYS. I have the latest nxml.js and it still does not the colors  in my grid. Is there special settings that I should take care. Are there any special instrictions to see the colors in the grid?

Defautl version of print-view takes only data from original grid, and ignore cell-specific styles or color
There is an experimental version of this extension which not included in package , but may be sent by request - it preserves colors in print view.
If you interested in such experimental extension - please contact us directly at support@dhtmlx.com