Grid skin - dhx_skyblue , line between columns ...

I have request to help with css design . This dhx_blue looks very fine - I tried all skins . The only one which I missed - line between columns , like in “gray” skin as sample . How can this be done ? I don’t have experience with css … :open_mouth:

Thanks in advance !

Please, try to use something similar:

<style> div.gridbox_dhx_skyblue table.obj tr td{ border-width: 0px 1px; } </style>

Woww ! :astonished: Very fine ! :smiley: Thanks !

Also added 2 lines :

div.gridbox_dhx_skyblue table.obj tr td
      {
         border-width: 0px 1px;
       	 border-color : #FDFDFD #A4BED4 #A4BED4 #FDFDFD;
         background-color:transparent;
      }

Now it looks like header line . Very fine ! Thanks !

Another question - how to do more apperant selected cell in this skin ? I found that place :

div.gridbox_dhx_skyblue table.obj tr.rowselected td.cellselected {
	background-color:#FFF1CC;

That it is ? Thanks in advance !

That’s right.
But in case of “skyblue” skin there is a background image for the selected row. So you need to disable the image before the setting the color (or add a new image):

div.gridbox_dhx_skyblue table.obj tr.rowselected td.cellselected { background-image:none; background-color:#FFF1CC !important; }

Thanks for your help ! :slight_smile:

Hi,

You helped to me to do a line between columns . Can you help to do lines between rows ?

Many thanks in advance !

div.gridbox_dhx_skyblue table.obj tr td
{
border-width: 0px 1px;
border-color : #FDFDFD #A4BED4 #A4BED4 #FDFDFD;
background-color:transparent;
}

Found how to do line between rows … :slight_smile: .

border-width: 1px 1px;

Tried adding 1 px border between rows . At the first time looks like all is working OK , but … Going with keyboard for more than 3-4 pages , you can see that calculation of redraw not include this additional 1 px. The active selected row dissapear more deeper than page size . How I can to solve this inadequate ?

With best regards !

In case of using the smart rendering - please, try to use setAwaitedRowHeight() method:
docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtm … drowheight

Thanks !