Grid split problem when adding a row

Hello, i have a trouble with spliting a grid, consider a grid with 4 columns on it and the following code:

[i][b]function createGrid() {
mygrid.setColumnIds(“name,age,gender,address”);

mygrid.splitAt(1);

grid’s initialization here
}[/b][/i]

Then when I add a new row with column 1 initialized using

mygrid.addRow(mygrid.uid(),[“Luis”], -1);

[color=red]i get columns 1 and 2 values set to “Luis”

so I though that the problem was with addRow function and decided to add the row without initialization and then set cell values with cell function like this

mygrid.cells(rowId,1).setValue(“Luis”); // using column index
or
mygrid.cells(rowId,mygrid.getColIndexById(“name”)).setValue(“Luis”); // using column id

and both of them cause the same effect, [color=red]columns 1 and 2 set to “Luis” again

this issue occurs when setting any column’s value [color=red]only for rows that have been added after grid initialization.

Also, something’s wrong with enableRowsHover() function too, because left side of the grid (the one we split at) doesn’t highlight the row but right side does.

So, do you have any idea what’s wrong with split mode and how to fix this annoying issue, by the way, I’m ussing 2.5 version.

Thanks

Unfortunately issue can’t be reconstructed locally.

If issue still occurs for you - please provide any kind of sample or demo link where it can be reconstructed. (You can send such example directly to the customer.support@dhtmlx.com)