Grid with paging

Hello

I have a grid loaded with XML, and setup with paging.

I setup paging like:
myFileCabinetGrid.enablePaging(true,25,10,“FC_PAGINGBOX”,true);

I have smart rendering disabled and preventIECaching set to true.

The expectation is that I get 25 rows per page, and the paging container shows a max of 10 pages at a time.

I’m finding a slight issue though. It seems on the first page of the grid, while the paging container will say “Records from 1 to 25 of 1034”, the grid itself is only showing 23 rows. Regardless of what value I specify in the 2nd paramater of enablePaging(), the grid on page 1 always shows exactly 2 few records than it should.

If I then click on Page 2 in my paging container, it will say “Records from 26 to 50 of 1034” - which is correct, and in fact now the grid actually shows 25 rows as it should.

Clicking Page 3, again I get the proper count… Clicking page 4 and suddnely the grid is showing 1 fewer rows than it should. Page 5 shows the proper number of rows, and page 6 shows only 20 rows…

So as I traverse the pages of my grid, the actual number of rows shown in the grid seems to jump around by (+/-)5

Is this a bug? Am I doinng something wrong?

Thanks

What version of dhtmlxGrid are you using? We cannot reproduce this issue at the latest version.

I’m not certain on version number. I have a single all inclusive dhtmlx.js file that dhtmlx support folks gave me approx 1.5yrs ago. How can I locate the version number for that particular component?

How can I locate the version number for that particular component?
Check header of js file.
It must contain comment line with version or build number

So as I traverse the pages of my grid, the actual number of rows shown
Check the IDs of loaded rows - be sure that each row has unique ID

I see no comments in my js file. The first line starts with dhtmlx=function(obj) then goes on and on all whitespace collapsed… I have verified that each row does in fact have a unique I’d. Maybe I just need updated components? Thank you for your time!

Then it must be before If issue still occurs for you - please provide any kind of sample or demo link where it can be reconstructed.

As for component update , if you have active support - you can contact sales@dhtmlx.com about latest pro version.