Grid with splitAt cause alignment problem in IE11

Hi

I am using pro version 5.0.2. I use grid with splitAt function. It is all working fine on other browsers. But on IE11, the alignment for each row is wrong after split at column. I am also using paging.

Please advice. Thank you.

Unfortunately the problem cannot be reproduced locally.
The following sample works well:
dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dhtmlx … iline.html
If the problem still occurs for you please, provide with a complete demo, where the issue can be reconstructed.

I am seeing the same issue only it’s Chrome that has this height problem on the frozen side. Firefox and IE 11 render correclty. Ticket opened, will share what is learned…

The example doesn’t show the problem because it doesn’t have much data and there are no lines or even/odd coloration to distinguish rows. Even so, while scrolling the example you can see a small amount of offset in IE.

The example doesn’t show the problem because it doesn’t have much data and there are no lines or even/odd coloration to distinguish rows

Could you pleas,e provide a complete demo or a demo link, where the problem can be reproduced.

Even so, while scrolling the example you can see a small amount of offset in IE.

There is a misalignment during the scrolling process. Unfortunately it cannot be fixed. But right after the scrolling process is finished the rows align is correct.
(you may select any row to see its’ sizes, as there are no borders in the grid rows)