Grid XML configuration error

I use the PRO version of Grid and configure via XML.

a fragment of XML:

M

Inside the code I call: var combo=mygrid_config.cells(id,ind).getCellCombo();

and

I get the error: mygrid_config.cells(id, ind).getCellCombo is not a function

if I try mygrid_config.cells(id, ind).getValue(), it successfully returns the cell value with no error.

By this I’m trying to re-load the combo of this cell.

How can I re-load (reconfigure with new values) the combo of this particuar cell?

Thanks,

John

What is the type of the column where the cell placed?

If it isn’t “combo”, please, try to set the type in the xml:

<cell xmlcontent=“1” source=“test.php?task=ShopsList” auto=“true” cache=“true” text=“M” type=“combo”>M

That was a nice change!
DHTMLX documentation must be better in future I hope...
Well, I modify the XML line with "combo" as:
<cell xmlcontent="1" source="test.php?task=ShopsList"

auto=“true” cache=“true” text=“M” type=“combo”>M

but cell contains instead of a Combo list, the string: [object Element], and I can’t dbl click to this cell.
It seems that test.php does not called at all! test.php is working because it is called for other purposes.
Please, any suggestions?
Thanks for yr help,
John

The issue wasn’t reproduced with the latest combo excell version.

We have sent the sample with latest libraries by email.

Let me clear something about include files when type=“combo” is used for XML configuration.

Except dhtmlxcombo.js, do I need to load also some other js files, like dhtmlxgrid_excell_combo.js, and what other?

Thanks,

John 

Yoyr sample is displayed to my PC as must be. I attach two pictures: how I see mine and your sample.

As you can see, my grid appearing much different from yours. To my code, in order to succed the gray column, I put styling in every left cell, and intentionally leave cell Date with no style.

Two things can cause this. The libraries we use are different (I use the PRO version), or my script enforces another styling.

Thanks for yr help,

John

Except dhtmlxcombo.js, do I need to load also some other js files, like dhtmlxgrid_excell_combo.js, and what other?
If you need to use combo on its own

dhtmlxcommon.js
dhtmlxcombo.js

if you need to use combo in grid

dhtmlxcommon.js
dhtmlxcombo.js
… grid related js files …
dhtmlxgrid_exell_combo.js

Two things can cause this. The libraries we use are different (I use the PRO version), or my script enforces another styling.
The local sample was tested with files from 81107 release, so I don’t think that problem in different version of codebase.
Most probably reasons of issue - some kind of css conflict, but it hard to suggest anything without access to any sample|demo where issue can be reconstructed