Grid

I have a grid (Version 1.5) in which some of the columns are of type “Grid”. Iam trying to enable the textbox filters to the subgrids and i have the following issues:

The search is not working as expected.The current search is trying to find the word which contains the character rather than first looking for words which start with that character. In SQL terms %character% instead of character%

I want my users to navigate through the subgrid using the up and down arrow keys and row selection should be done on tab and the selected row value at index 0 in the subgrid should be placed in the cell of the main grid and the cell editor must close. How can i do this?

I would also like to set the tab order on the main grid such that the users can tab only on the rows which are editable. All the ro type cells should be skipped.

In SQL terms %character% instead of character%

dhtmlxgrid_filter.js
    if (d?(e.getValue().toString().toLowerCase().indexOf(value)==-1):(!value(e.getValue()))){
can be replaced with
    if (d?(e.getValue().toString().toLowerCase().indexOf(value)!=0):(!value(e.getValue()))){

>>I want my users to navigate through the subgrid using the up and down arrow keys and row selection should be done on tab
Can’t be achieved by existing API, You can modify  dhtmlxgrid_excell_grid.js  in any necessary way.

>>I would also like to set the tab order on the main grid such that
the users can tab only on the rows which are editable. All the ro type
cells should be skipped.
Please check
    dhtmlx.com/docs/products/kb/inde … 20readonly