GridConnector::fill_collections() error

Hello everyone,
first of all I am new to dhtmlx. I am trying to fill a grid with data from a mysql db and I get this message when I load connector.php on my browser:
"Strict Standards: Declaration of GridConnector::fill_collections() should be compatible with that of Connector::fill_collections() in C:\xampp\htdocs\PhpProject1\dhtmlxSuite\dhtmlxConnector_php\codebase\grid_connector.php on line 126

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\xampp\htdocs\PhpProject1\dhtmlxSuite\dhtmlxConnector_php\codebase\db_common.php on line 964"

It’s a simple select query although the table is quite large (1-2 mil rows), I am also using dynamic loading.
Any ideas? Do you need more info to help me out?
Thanks.

Try to enable log

docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtm … tor:errors

It will store the result sql queries. It seems one of them affect a lot of data.
Normally, in case of dyn. loading, connector will use LIMIT clause to limit result set, if there is no LIMIT instruction - it possible that you have configured connector incorrectly.

Also, be sure that table in question has index on primary ID ( it may improve performance a lot )

I created a temp.log file in the same location as my index, tried relative and absolute path in the enable_log() in my connector.php but the file remains empty (it is not read-only).

P.S. I am using KeyGridConnector, the table is awfully made and it has no primary key and no index, I might have to properly redesign the table.

P.S.2 Does the message I get has to do with my application code or database configuration?

You need not create a temp.log, but need to add in the pgp file, before render_table

$conn->enable_log(“temp.log”);

I am using KeyGridConnector, the table is awfully made and it has no primary key and no index, I might have to properly redesign the table.
It doesn’t really matter for data loading, but for data saving table need to have some id field, which will be used to identify target rows during CRUD operations.

P.S.2 Does the message I get has to do with my application code or database configuration?

“Strict Standards: Declaration of GridConnector” message is non-critical one, most probably it doesn’t break processing. It more a notice of non-perfect code than actual error ( we plan to fix it anyway ) You can change error logging level of php to remove it

The second message is more important - it shows that somehow connector executes there complex queries, which must not occur for the dyn. loading scenario.