*HELP* Registered User AND Admin's posts??

Hi! Firstly, I would like to compliment that this module is indeed very useful and neat, and I feel that I would be using it all the time for all websites that I make from now on.

However, I have been encountering some problems which I couldn’t figure out how I could customise it.

I would like a registered user to add/view/edit his own events, as well as view(without editing) the admin’s events as well. However, the Private mode only allows the registered user to add/view/edit his own events, but is unable to see the admin’s events. And the Private Extended mode he can add/view/edit his own events, and is able to see not just the Admin’s events, but also other registered users’ events. Hence, is there some way I can make it such that it is like Private Extended mode to make it such that you can view/edit your own event + view (without edit) admin’s events only, and NOT show other registered users’ events?

Thank you very much.

Hello,

Try replacing your dhtmlxSchedulerConfigurator.php file with the one in attachment.

Best regards,
Ilya
dhtmlxSchedulerConfigurator.zip (10.2 KB)

Hi! um, I replaced it, but it still did not changed… My login id for my administrator is called “admin”, or that its id in the joomla user manager is 12 , … is there a way that it will show the user’s events and admin’s events, but the user is only able to edit his/her own events without being able to edit admin’s events? Thanks.

Hello,

With the previous file events from site administrators were selected. Now we changed it so only events from the user named ‘admin’ are selected.
Try replacing your current file with the attached one.

Best regards,
Ilya
dhtmlxSchedulerConfigurator.zip (10.1 KB)