!!help!! Why the records does not show ?

help!!

when i run the schedule sample in dhtmlxConnector_v09_net,i got a serious problem as following:

new event created and it’s time period is:
FromDate:2011-7-31 0:00:00
ToDate:2011-8-2 0:00:00

if i do not refresh the page,it’s seems to be well,but …
ooooops…
this event disappeared when i refresh the page.

this event has been stored into database correctly…

firstly, i guess it may be a bug in the js or dhtmlxconnector,so i tried the newest version(scheduler3_beta),then i meet the problem again.

anybody knows how to resolve this problem?

Ha
I got it!

really a tiny bug in the source of dhtmlxConnector_net.

FYI.

file: dhtmlxschedulerConnector.cs
detail:

/ERROR*******/
if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(HttpContext.Current.Request.QueryString[“to”]) && this.FinishDateField != null)
this.Request.Rules.Add(new FieldRule(this.FinishDateField, Operator.Lower, Convert.ToDateTime(HttpContext.Current.Request.QueryString[“to”]).ToString(Tools.DateFormat)));

if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(HttpContext.Current.Request.QueryString["from"]) && this.StartDateField != null)
            this.Request.Rules.Add(new FieldRule(this.StartDateField, Operator.Greater, Convert.ToDateTime(HttpContext.Current.Request.QueryString["from"]).ToString(Tools.DateFormat)));

/CORRECT*******/
//altered by iceshield at 2011-07-20
if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(HttpContext.Current.Request.QueryString[“to”]) && this.FinishDateField != null)
this.Request.Rules.Add(new FieldRule(this.FinishDateField, Operator.Greater, Convert.ToDateTime(HttpContext.Current.Request.QueryString[“from”]).ToString(Tools.DateFormat)));

if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(HttpContext.Current.Request.QueryString["from"]) && this.StartDateField != null)
            this.Request.Rules.Add(new FieldRule(this.StartDateField, Operator.Lower, Convert.ToDateTime(HttpContext.Current.Request.QueryString["to"]).ToString(Tools.DateFormat)));

Hi, thank you very much for your feedback! We can confirm this issue and fix will be included in the upcoming version.

btw,
i think you should replace “from” and “to” in conditions

[code]
if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(HttpContext.Current.Request.QueryString[“from”]) && this.FinishDateField != null)
this.Request.Rules.Add(new FieldRule(this.FinishDateField, Operator.Greater, Convert.ToDateTime(HttpContext.Current.Request.QueryString[“from”]).ToString(Tools.DateFormat)));

if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(HttpContext.Current.Request.QueryString[“to”]) && this.StartDateField != null)
this.Request.Rules.Add(new FieldRule(this.StartDateField, Operator.Lower, Convert.ToDateTime(HttpContext.Current.Request.QueryString[“to”]).ToString(Tools.DateFormat))); [/code]

thank you :slight_smile: