Hi, I have a problem with the function gantt.autoshedule() [React]

Hi, I have a problem with the function gantt.autoshedule(), when I execute this function with my data, the task that already has progress with value in 1 that is to say already finished with end_date 2 years ago the function reschedules my task with the start_date equal to another task that was added as new task early, I will like to know if that’s a kind of bug or something. We already are using the event “onBeforeTaskAutoSchedule” to return false with the condition if (task.progress==1), however, the dates are rescheduled.

This only happens when the task doesn’t have any predecessor task, like the first task in the Gantt.

Hello,

If you return false to the specified task in the onBeforeTaskAutoSchedule handler, it means that if you move the predecessors of the specified task, they won’t reschedule the specified task. But, if you move the specified task, its successors will be rescheduled (if successors don’t return false).
So, if the first task in Gantt has autoscheduling turned off, then after moving it, it will affect its successors, and this is the expected behavior, because onBeforeTaskAutoSchedule fires specifically for the successors, and not for the task itself.
If you’ve got another behavior, probably, it should be related to Gantt configuration, but it is hard to suggest what might be wrong as I don’t see your code.
Please, add your configuration in the snippet above and make sure that the issue is reproduced there.
Then, click on the Save button and send me the link. Or send me a ready demo with all the necessary JavaScript and CSS files so that I can reproduce the issue locally.