Hide rows in scheduler

Hi,

We have a requirement where we want to hide some rows in the scheduler. In our context, our assembly rooms have a state (active or inactive) and we want to add a check box in the UI to let the user hide or show inactives assembly rooms.

We have to fill the scheduler with all the assembly rooms (including inactives), but we want also to have the possibility to simply hide the inactive ones.

So, is there a way to simply hide some rows in the scheduler with a method in the API or if we have to use Javascript to do it? I actually have already code a workaround in Javascript and it seems to works, but I haven’t tested it quite far and I’m afraid it will not works on few test cases. So if the API of the scheduler have a method safer than my javascript wordaround, I will be glad to use it!

Thanks a lot and have a nice day!

Hello,
if you mean Timeline sections or columns of the Units view, it can be done using scheduler.serverList and scheduler.updateCollection methods
docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/api__s … rlist.html
docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/api__s … ction.html

Using updateCollection you can populate the timeline with filtered list of sections

Hello,

No, I don’t mean timeline sections. I might be not clear enough…

To be more precise, take a look at this page: docs.dhtmlx.com/scheduler/timeline_view.html In my case, I don’t want to be able to hide one or few timeline sections. I want to be able to hide an entire room, like the Room 3.

Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot and have a nice day!

Timeline sections are the rows you’re referring to. Take a quick gander at the links he provided.

1 Like

Hi, i see that is very old topic… but the problem is same and in api docs i didn’t find any answer to this point as @jiminee asked about 3rd row…

Is there any option hide empty rows in timeline if in date range of timeline is it not any record ???

For example if i send 4 records and i have month timeline view … and each is in other month… it is disturbing for me and coworkers as we see 3 rows empty… is there any docs how control it ?