Hide Time Details of Tooltip in YearView

Hi,
Again, thanks for your help.

How can I hide the time details of the event’s tooltip in the year view. The time details automatically hides when an event is more than one day, but what I need is to hide the time of the one day event, also. The same idea of the solved question of disabling the time details in the month view ( worked like a charm :slight_smile: ) but i want it in the year view.

Another question:
I know this sounds a little bit silly … but is there any way (other than manually pressing “Enter”) i could display the contents of the JS and CSS files in a vertical view (good outlined format) … i mean … look at them … all the code is a single straight line that really annoys when reading or editing :laughing:

How can I hide the time details of the event’s tooltip in the year view.

You can use

scheduler.templates.event_date=function(start,end,ev){ return ""; };

i could display the contents of the JS and CSS
Codebase , which is included in package, was compressed to optimize the loading time.
You can grab standalone package of dhtmlxscheduler from dhtmlx.com, which includes debug version of js file as well as sources folder.
( in any way, scheduler provides a lot of config|templates|events - which allows to customize functionality without changing anything in js or css code of the component)

Thanks. I placed the code at the end in the “dhtmlxscheduler_ext.js” file and it worked perfectly.

But you said something about not needing to change anything in the code!!! Is there another way or place to use or put the code into? A little more details might help, such as where could i place the config|templates|events functions rather than the JS or CSS code file (in the aspx page? how?) and not all these functions are found in the documentation (like the one you just gave me)!!!

Excuse me for the rain of questions … but a bit new to JS and dealing with this amazing scheduler seems a bit GREEK to me :laughing:

But you said something about not needing to change anything in the code!!!
If you are using standalone scheduler - all this code can be defined as part of scheduler initialization, directly on html (aspx) page, before calling scheduler.init

( adding code to end of existing js files is the only solution for plugins, where initialization code is generated on the fly )

and not all these functions are found in the documentation
Yep, event_date template was missed from documentation ( will be updated )
I hope , that it is a single exception, and all other templates can be found at
docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtm … _templates